Navathirupathi Temples is a set of nine Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu located in Tiruchendur-Tirunelveli route, Tamilnadu, India in the banks of Thamiraparani river. All these 9 temples are classified as "Divya Desams", the 108 temples of Vishnu revered by the 12 poet saints, or Alwars.
The following is the list of the 9 temples.
- Sri Mayakoothar Temple - Thirukkulandhai, Perunkulam
- Makara Nedunkuzhai Kannan Temple, Then Thirupperai
- Rettai Tirupathi - South Temple, Tholaivillimangalam
- Rettai Tirupathi North Temple, Tholaivillimangalam
- Vaithamanidhi Perumal Temple - Thirukolur
- Adhinaatha Perumal Temple - Thirukkurugur(Azhwar Thirunagari)
- Kaaisinavendhan Temple - Thiruppulinkudi
- Vijayaasana Perumal Temple - Thiru Varagunamangai(Natham)
- Sri Vaikuntanatha(Kallapiran) Temple - Sri Vaikuntam