- Applicant should be a member of IATA/TAAI/UFTAA/IATO/ADTOI or should be recognized from Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.
- The applicant should have a valid PAN number and Service Tax number.
Terms & Conditions
- Agents will be authorized to sell all Tourism products online and will be getting commission on line on Cut and Pay basis.
- If the Agent is having its own website then he should preferably promote all Tourism products of IRCTC through his website.
- In case, any agent is found involved in any illegal/fraudulent activity, his appointment shall be immediately cancelled by IRCTC.
- IRCTC reserves the right to cancel the agency of any Agent without assigning any reason after giving a notice of 15 days.
- The authorization will be valid for one year and will be renewed annually on the basis of performance.
- The applicant shall submit the request online through the Registration Form and on his letter head, to the concerned Regional/Zonal offices or corporate office showing interest for becoming the approved Agent of IRCTC to book Tourism products on www.railtourismindia.com with photocopies of the documents, as mentioned in the eligibility criteria.
The Agents will be authorized to get the commsission on selling different tourism products as applicable, as per the current rates given below:
- Rail tour Packages: 10% Gross and 9.6% Net commission.
- Holiday Packages: 10% Gross and 9.6% Net commission.
- Hotel bookings: 12% Gross and 11.5% Net commission.
- Bharat Darshan: 5% Gross and 4.8% Net commission.
- Cab Hire: Non commissionable.
- Fairy Queen: 10% Gross and 9.6% Net commission.
- Buddhist Train: 10% Gross and 9.6% Net commission.
The above rates are subject to change at the discretion of IRCTC.
Contact Person and address:
Pradeep Dhiman, DGM (Tourism), 9717640473
Suman Dhaka, Assistant Supervisor, 9717644796
Shweta Singh, Assistant Supervisor, 9717644797
Raushan Jha, Executive, 9958325877
Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.(Ministry of Railways)
Ground Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan,
1-Tolstoy Marg, New Delhi, India
Tel : 91-11-23701100/01, Fax : 91-11-23701177
Web : www.railtourismindia.com
E-mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org