- The applicant should be in a public dealing business having the following minimum facilities: Fax, Telephone, Computer and Internet connection.
- The Proprietor/Firm/Company should have an office registered under Shops and Establishment Act and should provide documents in support of the same. The business must have been conducted from the declared office during the last one financial year.
- The company should have a turnover of Rs. 10 lacs in the last financial year. Income Tax return or Audited balance sheet should be submitted in its support.
- The applicant should have a valid PAN number and Service Tax number.
- A non refundable processing fee of Rs. 5,000/- shall be required to be deposited by the Proprietor/Firm/Company in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd” payable at New Delhi. In addition to that, a Bank Guarantee of Rs 20,000/- is to be furnished in enclosed format. (Annexure-I)
Terms & Conditions
- Agents will be authorized to sell all Tourism products online and will be getting commission on line on Cut and Pay basis.
- If the Agent is having its own website then he should preferably promote all Tourism products of IRCTC through his website.
- In case, any agent is found involved in any illegal/fraudulent activity, his appointment shall be immediately cancelled by IRCTC.
- IRCTC reserves the right to cancel the agency of any Agent without assigning any reason after giving a notice of 15 days.
- The authorization will be valid for one year and will be renewed annually on the basis of performance.
- The applicant shall submit the request online through the Registration Form and on his letter head, to the concerned Regional/Zonal offices or corporate office showing interest for becoming the approved Agent of IRCTC to book Tourism products on www.railtourismindia.com with photocopies of the documents, as mentioned in the eligibility criteria.
The Agents will be authorized to get the commsission on selling different tourism products as applicable, as per the current rates given below:
- Rail tour Packages: 10% Gross and 9.6% Net commission.
- Holiday Packages: 10% Gross and 9.6% Net commission.
- Hotel bookings: 12% Gross and 11.5% Net commission.
- Bharat Darshan: 5% Gross and 4.8% Net commission.
- Cab Hire: Non commissionable.
- Fairy Queen: 10% Gross and 9.6% Net commission.
- Buddhist Train: 10% Gross and 9.6% Net commission.
The above rates are subject to change at the discretion of IRCTC.
|Note: All the relevant documents (Self attested) with registration form should reach at the below contact address. The officials will take one month for the processing and issuance of username and password.
Contact Person and address:
Pradeep Dhiman, DGM (Tourism), 9717640473
Suman Dhaka, Assistant Supervisor, 9717644796
Shweta Singh, Assistant Supervisor, 9717644797
Raushan Jha, Executive, 9958325877
Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.(Ministry of Railways)
Ground Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan,
1-Tolstoy Marg, New Delhi, India
Tel : 91-11-23701100/01, Fax : 91-11-23701177
Web : www.railtourismindia.com
E-mail ID : email@example.com